Dear Family and Friends,
At Axelrode Orthdontics we take extra precautions to make sure our patients and team members are protected from Covid exposure. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office has been following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and state & county health agencies. We follow the guidelines of these agencies to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and implemented in our practice. We will continue to update our protocols based on these agencies’ recommendations.
Some protocols in place to keep everyone safe include the following:
- Covid temperature screenings will be performed on all patients, and other individuals accompanying patient’s entering the office.
- Only one parent/guardian will be allowed to accompany the patient into the office. SIBLINGS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE. This includes new patients exams.
- Masks are required to enter the office.
- All visits are by appointment only. NO DROP IN APPOINTMENTS
- Our clinical schedule is set up to allow over 6 feet of social distancing. For this reason no early or late arrivals can be accommodated.
- Disposable tooth brushes will not be provided so please brush your teeth before arriving at the office.
- Hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse will be required before being seated, and will be provided at the office.
- Hypochlorous acid vapor fogging is utilized 2-3 per day to sanitize against Covid.
- HEPA filtration air purifiers are used throughout the office.
- High volume suction devices are used during procedures that generate aerosols.
If you feel ill please call to reschedule your appointment.