We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60-minute visit will give us insights into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also take diagnostic records following the exam. The diagnostic records include X-rays, photos and impressions for study models. These are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. This additional appointment will last approximately 45 minutes.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
Axelrode Orthodontics | Facebook
We're on Facebok.
Become a fan!
Sign up for Facebook to connect with Axelrode Orthodontics
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred.
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient's specific needs because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.