We offer a wide spectrum of braces including metal, ceramic and clear braces with Invisalign. We offer a variety of colors and customizations for every individual. We are also an ELITE PROVIDER OF INVISALIGN.
Our custom-made retainers are specially designed for our patients – by our patients!
See some of our creations below.
Types Of Braces
Our office generally works with three types of braces: clear Invisalign braces, Metal Braces and Ceramic Braces.
If this will be your first visit to an orthodontist, there are a few important things you should know.
First, there is no charge for your first appointment. You will meet Dr. Freer on your first visit and he will provide a recommendation for your next steps.
Normally, several diagnostic records are necessary to properly analyze a patient before proceeding fully. This would likely include:
- Cephalometric X-Ray (Head Film) – This x-ray will allow us to visualize the teeth and jaw, evaluate the direction of growth and very accurately plan the movement of the teeth.
- Panoramic X-Rays – This x-ray will show the overall health of the mouth, the development of the teeth and any unforeseen problems.
- Photographs – Color photos are taken of the teeth and face to evaluate tooth position and facial form.
- Study Models – Plaster models are made by taking impressions of the teeth.
- Dental X-Rays from your dentist to detect decay and possible bone loss.